[DL] Heart O' Darkness

Hi there

I have read a littel about the Heart O' Darkness trioligy in here, wich is
rather good, since I only have the first two books, and havent been abel to
get the box set, even that my local game pusher tries to get it for me. But
what I can read about it here is that it dose involve some Hell on Earth
(which I doesnt know anything about, except what I can read on the back of
the book) and some time travelling, maybe this is all wrong I dont know
(since I havent gotten the book) but could anyone out there help me a bit.
Since I do have plan to run the triology if its good, and I have belived
that the first two parts was, have already introduced some of the NPC's from
book one, Zed and Zik they have played some poker with Zed (ofcouse without
knowing who he was) and have placed a bet on Zik in aDeathmatch, with out
knowing that he will never show up, since he just joined the gang. Walter
Hot Iron they have met a coupel of times in the Steamer and so on I have
smoothly introduced them to some elements in The Road To Hell  already so
when it all breaks out they have met some of the NPC's before. But no, I can
understand that some of you dosent like part 3. FoF and since I havent
gotten my hands on it by now can some of you pleas tell just a littel about
it??? Dose the PC's get into the future and gets stocked there, dose Hell
breaks out on earth, or is the hole plot just so far out that I shouldent
even think about start the triology.

Hope some one can help :o)

Cheers
/Jesper