Re: [DL] Fortress O' Fear

Y'know... I'm glad to hear that the first two parts of
Heart O' Darkness trilogy is better than the third
part.  My local gamestore was clearin' out their left
over Deadlands stuff in their bargain bin and I picked
up Fortress O' Fear for $5.  Actually, I got Ghost
Busters and Boomtowns for $5 apiece, also, along with
a mess o' dime novels for a buck apiece!

Anyway, I read through Fortress O' Fear and was kind
of disappointed to see what kind of direction they go
in with the whole connection and time travel between
the Weird West and Hell on Earth.  It was almost to
the point to where I was considering not getting the
first two books.

But, it sounds like with adjustments to the end of the
adventure, it's not too bad as a whole.

Heh... yet another reason to be thankful for the
Listserv!

Marshal Mike