Re: [DL] Props Questions

> After being a long standing player and "greener" horn Marshal I have found that the introduction of certain props to the tabletop can make all the difference with the atmosphere of a game. I was just wondering what other Marshals might have forked out good money for little trinkets to keep their possee happy? More to the point, how does it work for you guys?
> my personal list is below, along with the desired efect.

I myself use 1:1 gun replicas for menacing cocking sounds, threatening
gestures etc, poker chips for the obvious use, candles for good lighting,
but pretty little else.

Something that doesn't count as a prop, but worth mentioning is voice
acting: It definitely worth it. Try to impersonate the voices of your npc.