[DL] Characters from Tom Cashman's Site?

Howdy, y'all...

I'm not new t' Deadlands (played fer 'bout a year solid when it first
came out), but haven't played in about 3 years and now I'm thinkin' of
Marshallin' for our regular Friday night crowd.

In perusin' th' net fer ideas, I ran across a review of Tom Cashman's
site which said that he had writeups for the Lone Ranger, Jim West, and
other "fictional" characters. Now, the site itself is no longer around,
but if'n any of ya out there has these characters stored away on their
harddrives, I be much beholdin' to ya if'n ya could email them to me as
plain text.

Thanks in advance, pards...

Gary