RE: [DL] Props Questions

Let's see, finally a chance to post!

I've got a spitoon and "real" poker chips via eBay.  The chips came in many
colors, I got white, red, blue, black, and yellow -- all colors used (yellow
for legend, black for, well, the black chip!).

On a trip to Colorado I made it a point to visit Manitou Springs.  Bought a
bowie knife (cheap knockoff, but it explained to everyone the difference
between a knife, and a KNIFE), a baseball cap with Manitou Springs logo, two
badges, and a shirt with "Manitou Springs" on it.

I tried music, but couldn't find a happy medium volume that was loud enough
to hear but not so loud as to be distracting.  But I did use Weird Wailin's
and a homemade CD with suggestions from this list.

I've got all the Cardstocks, but we just don't have the room to use a
horizontal map surface.  We do use a whiteboard propped up on an easel tho.

I also have a real Colt Peacemaker (well, as real as a reputable Italian
company can make it), but waving real firearms around didn't seem like such
a great idea (I use it at a local range to shoot holes in paper targets).
With one exception, where our local real-life gun nut brought in a Colt 1860
Army in all it's cap-n-ball glory.  I'm pondering a non-firing replica via
eBay, but the Knuckleduster Gun Shop book it looking mighty nice too.

My posse is still working it's way thru the end of the Heart O' Darkness
trilogy, I'll post how it goes later...

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang