RE: [DL] Props Questions

Money has been mentioned a couple of times. . . I think I have the most
elaborate setup for that.

I have "Union" paper currency, which is the play money from any grocery
store.
I have "Confederate" money, which I downloaded a picture of each
denomination and printed out at the color printer at work.
And I have gold and silver spray painted poker chips for hard coinage.

Union script won't be accepted in the Confederacy and vice-versa.  You can
usually find someone to accept both in the Disputed States, but at a
varying percentage according to the person's loyalties.  ie a Union
loyalist will take Confederate script at about 50% of face value, etc.
Everyone takes coinage.

None of my players caught on that the more dishonest store owners would
take their gold and give change back in script, usually at the full face
value of the paper, instead of the actual.

My favorite personal prop has to be my 1845 pocket edition Hoyles.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

We may be finding that in some blacks, when the choke hold is applied, the
veins or arteries do not open up like in normal people.
                 -Daryl Gates, former L.A. police chief and complete idiot.