RE: [DL] need some gun info

At 01:08 AM 11/6/2002, Mr. Kevin Jameson wrote:
>As a critical note, not bloodly likely that one man, let alone a Missouri
>dirt farmer, would own two Walkers. Only 1000 were made, and that was in 1846.

         Just remember the Confederate Re-Enactor's Creed:

         "I took 'em off a dead Yankee."

         :-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_