Re: [DL] Maybe I missed something... or: Stupid Noob question

I've heard versions where you can only get rid of the
chip by playing a legend chip, where the player who
draws it loses their best chip, including legends.

The best version I've for it is that the black chip
should be marked for what the posse did to earn it,
and the Marshall should have thier misdeeds come back
to haunt the posse every time the chips comes up
until they make right whatever they did wrong.