Re: [DL] The Worldview: Romania.

My brother lived for over a year within fifteen miles of the castle and has been within the castle several times.  He is going to look through his papers to see if he has any regional maps and has agreed to sending a posting directly to you (or to the list if everyone is interested and several members request it).  At the very least he will be able to describe the area as it appears now.  With luck, some of his maps (from Romania) might cover the area, in which case I will scan them for you.

Best,

Tom