Re: [DL] The Worldview: Romania.

Thank you immensely, and I hope I do not ask to much from you, or him, but
if he has a usable map of Hunedoara Castle itself, that would help
tremendously. I have been sent a couple of sites that have a good map, but
it is to small for use. I am going to try to e-mail the webmaster and see if
they have it blown up, so I might use it.

Thanks,
M. Simms