From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Allan Seyberth
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 11:50 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Maybe I missed something... or: Stupid Noob question

Your other post pretty much covered it.  It was a player-submitted (Bill
Bert/Chad Day) idea to the old PEG website.

I've just added the file I snagged off of the PEG site
here:  http://www.darious.com/deadlands/article/chip.html

At 08:02 PM 11/5/2002 -0800, you wrote:
 >Howdy, y'all!
 >
 >Okay, I'm kicking myself because I feel like I'm
 >letting myself down as a Marshal by askin' this
 >question.
 >In a couple of difference places, I've seen the
 >mention of the use of "black chips."
 >
 >Now, I'm very familiar with the use of the chips; red,
 >white, blue, and legendary...
 >BUT, I don't remember reading anywhere about "black
 >chips."
 >

 >Did I miss something?
 >
 >I'll be still kickin' myself until I find out.  Then,
 >if it ends up being just in plain sight and I missed
 >it... I'll kick myself even more. >_<
 >
 >Marshal "This Space For Rent" Mike

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

1. You can't win.
2. You can't even break even.
3. You can't get out of the game.
                 - Ginsberg's Theorem (The modern statement of the three
laws of thermodynamics)