[DL] Greetings board and a prestige class for critiquing.

After searching for a long time, I am glad to find this list serve after
searching for a good forum for deadlands.

Since I need a whopping 1 more post to make it to freeman, I think I'll
finally introduce myself....<ahem>.

Greetings Mortals, I am  a veteren gamer, who has  pretty much every
game under the sun (including macho chicks with guns and all flesh must
be eaten :)23)"

I would like to present this prestige class for critiquing.

It is called the nitro-man and is located at this URL
http://crpgn.mortality.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1283#1283

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.