RE: [DL] some more d20 DL Questions..

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Fred Jandt
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 10:32 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] some more d20 DL Questions..

--- Theprodgialson@aol.com wrote:

>     2.) Steampunk gizmos.  I'm wanting to use
> Automations and Steampunk
> augemenation (arms and legs and all that jaz)...  Is
> there anything out with
> the stats for that for d20?  Or is all those goodies
> in the Way of the New
> Science book?

Check out Way o' the New Science. Although you might
want to check around and see if there are any
steampunk stuff for other games as well. I don't know
any d20 stuff off the top of my head, but I am sure
there is some out there.

<<Snip>>

You might wanna give a look at FFG's Dragonstar game. Plenty of tech there
that could, with some effort, be modified to simulate New Science stuff.
Also, there's another book, dunno the name of the manufacturer, called
Arsenal. It's chock-full of Technomagic items, feats, classes, and spells.

--
Joseph C. Wolf
Line Developer, Dark Heaven Legends d20