Re: [DL] dual-statting Epitaph submissions [SHANE]

On Thursday, November 14, 2002, at 11:53  AM, Theprodgialson@aol.com
wrote:

> In a message dated 11/14/02 11:11:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> balance@tubas.net writes:
>
> << Nick, do we have to have another chat about d20 flame wars?
>
>  Seriously, though... I don't have Deadlands d20 and wouldn't feel
>  comfortable 'fudging' stats for it unless I was running it. Should I
>  just forget about Epitaph submissions, or just ignore this gaping hole
>  in my gaming library and submit without? >>
>
> Or you could just get someone who knows the d20 system to write up the
> stats
> for you...

You volunteering?

Seriously, would posting critters to the list be considered acceptable
in an effort to make something Epitaph-friendly? I fon't know if
Shane's trying to avoid republishing material from web pages and such,
so i though i should ask.