Re: [DL] Greetings board and a prestige class for critiquing.

----- Original Message -----
From: Brom Clancy <spleen23@webtrolls.com>
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:49 am
Subject: Re: [DL] Greetings board and a prestige class for critiquing.

> From what I've seen the basic step for adjusting
> something in d20 is a +2 or -2.
> Thinking that waveing lite dynamite would probaly
> give a +2 to anyone's intimidation roll, a mad bomber
> ability might be just a additional +2, giveing a
> Nitro-man a nice +4 to his intimidation.

That work's, I'll make it so <g.

> Mind if I rewrite the Nitro-mans special abilities as
> old school DL advantages for the list and my webpage?

Surekay, maybe you can show me how you are doing it, so I can do it in the future (I want to do all my creations split stat in the future).

> If any other prestige classes for d20 DL have special
> abilities that would make good old school DL
> advantages, it might be a good Epitaph submission for
> someone who owns both systems.

Sounds like a new pet project.

I'll get my hiny in gear and see what comes out

Thanks bromy and thanks coyote.  Sorry for getting a tad tempermental, but I really appreciate the feed back.

I do have one question for you coyote (since you do have your own d20 company)

How do you determine how many skills a prestige class?

does it change with concern to
men at arms?
practitioner of magic?
maverick/skill type?