Re: [DL] Billy "The Kid"

--- Markus Finster <markus.finster@chello.at> wrote:
> Well, the Lincoln County War started in 1878 and
> continued until 1881. I
> guess, that's why Billy wasn't mentioned (yet) in
> any of the sourcebooks.
> But since Ned Christie was transfered from the
> 1880ies to the 1870ies, I
> don't see why Billy won't appear a few years earlier
> ;-)
>
> Markus

True... maybe I'm jumping the gun in expecting to hear
about Billy the Kid.  It's what I figured.  One of the
main reasons why I mention it is because Pat Garrett
is mentioned in the Law Dogs book as a U.S. Marshall.
At this point in time in real history, Pat Garrett was
still a cattle wrangler (I believe).
But, then again... Deadlands isn't REAL history.

I guess I should take that into consideration.