Re: [DL] Thoughts about the Epitaphs (For Shane, mostly)

As you surmised, Way of the Gun *is* Law Dogs, Way of the Righteous is Fire & Brimstone, etc. Other books, such as the Great Maze will be selectively converted in the Epitaph (but just the NPCs, creatures, and rules--you'll still need the original Mazed boxed set to make sense of it). We'll probably do City of Gloom for the next Epitaph.

Shane