Re: [DL] Billy "The Kid" (ATTN: Steve Long)

At 10:38 AM 11/16/2002, deadlander624@yahoo.com wrote:
>I've got a random question.  When looking through the
>Deadlands material I have... I've seen no mention of
>Billy "The Kid" Bonney anywhere.

         Billy The Kid's stats were in the first draft of _Law Dogs_, but
since that book was edited with a woodchipper, that section was cut without
explanation.
         If Steve Long wishes it, he or I can repost the material here.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_