[DL] Epitaphs and reprinted material - Shane

> As you surmised, Way of the Gun *is* Law Dogs, Way
> of the Righteous is Fire & Brimstone, etc. Other
> books, such as the Great Maze will be selectively
> converted in the Epitaph (but just the NPCs,
> creatures, and rules--you'll still need the original
> Mazed boxed set to make sense of it). We'll probably
> do City of Gloom for the next Epitaph.
>
> Shane

I'm fine with all the lines in one book - I have all
three anyway, and (to address another issue) ran DL
while playing in HOE. I'm fine with dual statting (the
PEG products I have with it don't use so much space
that it bothers me).

I kind of have a problem with paying for d20 material
in the Epitaphs from products I already own. Is there
any chance this material could be released as
purchasable PDF, like OOP books, so the Epitaphs could
be reserved for new material? This would give d20
people the added bonus of being able to easily keep
the conversions with the original material, without
cutting up their Epitaphs.

Hank Woolsey