Re: [DL] Epitaphs and reprinted material - Shane

--- Hank Woolsey <hwoolseylists@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I kind of have a problem with paying for d20
> material in the Epitaphs from products I already
> own.

Neither do I, but I buy them anyway, the same way I
buy a 32+ page Knights of the Dinner Table issue for
it's 14 pages of strips.  If you don't use or support
one product line in an Epitaph, think of those pages
as advertising space and not "lost value."

Shane needs to be able to publish each brand line's
bits and pieces in the most cost effective way
managable, or those pieces won't get published at all.
 Buying a book which contains content you yourself
don't use isn't a novel idea to any of us, I would
imagine.

I, personally, don't want to support the D20 product
lines, but I do want to support Shane.  Just like some
other person only wants D20 material still purchases
an Epitaph despite it's original DeadLands material.
Everyone has to make their purchasing decisions based
on their own financial wherewithall, and Shane has to
do the same with his publishing.  The combined
Epitaph's make sense, and, like Allen said, have great
cross-pollination possibilities.

Marguerite