Re: [DL] New Prestige class: the wichita witch

Zach Welhouse wrote:

>I don't see anything unbalancing about the class. I
>feel compelled to meddle though.

Groovy,  it's what I was asking for

>Is there a reason that the BAB doesn't follow the
>standard progression of +6/+1?

Basically, I used the basic progression of the Spellsword and
Bladesinger from Tomb and Blood.

That was the the basis for both BAB and saving throws.

>The class skill list seems hefty, but I couldn't
>counsel on what to cut. The number of skillpoints
>seems right enough.

To be honest, I've noticed this problem on most of the prestige classes
that I have created.

Since so many skills are considered  core on most of the Deadland's
classes, I have difficulty deciding on what to keep and what to throw away.

Any ideas out there to keep this consistant?

When I get a hand on my buddy's Player's guide, I'll do split stats for
her, just like was done for the nitro-man.

>Does the Sisterhood ability cover hitting and damage?

Good question.  Which do you think would be more suitable?  I'm
personally leaning towards just to hit.

Now to decide on the next prestige class to do.

I'm torn between the Belles of Black River, Buffalo Soldier or revising
the Tempest to fit the motif a bit better (it's not quite right in: way
of the huckster).