Re: [DL] New Prestige class: the wichita witch

Heya,

Loved your prestige class. I have all the Deadlands books except for Black
Circle and always snag up any info on these deadly women that I can find.
were these spells converted from classic stats, or just something that you
worked up? Like the fact you've been dual-stating everything as I am trying
to decide between system for a new campaign and I like to keep options open.
Keep up the good work and I will read more closely to give some hep with
fine-tuning as I have a ton of experience with the D20 system. Can we see
the Whatleys next? Can always hope.

Tony