Re: [DL] New Prestige class: the wichita witch

Tony Love wrote:

>Heya,
>
>Loved your prestige class. I have all the Deadlands books except for Black
>Circle and always snag up any info on these deadly women that I can find.
>were these spells converted from classic stats, or just something that you
>worked up? Like the fact you've been dual-stating everything as I am trying
>to decide between system for a new campaign and I like to keep options open.
>Keep up the good work and I will read more closely to give some hep with
>fine-tuning as I have a ton of experience with the D20 system. Can we see
>the Whatleys next? Can always hope.

Thanks dude, for the ego booster.

The wichita witches is based on what information I've been able to piece
together without actually owning Black circle (which will
change...eventually) as well as my own demented imagination (I'm kinda
proud of the the use of the sepina to summon a hanging judge).

Essentially, I designed them to be the deadlands equivelent of a
bladesinger (with a touch of lasher thrown in).  Able to use weapon (in
their case the bullwhip) and magic and mix the two to become something
much more dangerous then the sum of their parts.

I've got one more spell to add to the list (groin shot), but for the
most part, the d20 rules are completed.

Now onto the next project while I wait for player's guide.

BTW what would you actually give the Whatley's as a prestige class?
 They seem pretty died in the wool  Black Magicians (cept for Niccodemus
whose a huckster, and possibly Delores, who seems more like a Tempest),
save perhaps for a few feats that represent's their inbred nature.