Re: [DL] Marshal in need

<As I wroted before Im a marshal running a game, but I all of a sudden have
gotten a probelm, the players are in the end of an adventure (Ghostriders)
So tomorrow when we play they would start by compleating that, and then
what??? I got lots of adventures laying around, planning to run, but havent
gotten the time to prepare them propperly (One of them involves a riverboat,
a Big poker game, and a lot of faul play) but dose anybody out there have
any easy going hooks I could use the rest of the time tomorrow???>

Zombies.  Everyone loves Zombies.

That being said, maybe dig through their backgrounds or character sheets, and
pull some out to play with.  In "A Conneticut Yankee in the Weird West", a
simple six day ride to a fort turned into an entire session of RP as I had the
undertaker gunslinger with a laudinum addiction get attacked by a bandit, and
have her stash destroyed.  A junkie going cold turkey in the middle of the
Plains is fun for everyone.  :-)

If that doesn't work, throw Godzilla at 'em.

- Eddy