Re: [DL] Marshal in need

I haven't tried this in Deadlands yet, but, it's
worked in other games that use "disadvantages".
Anyone who has the possibility of an NPC appearing to
cause them trouble could have them show up (law men
after someone in the posse with a bounty on them, the
mysterious past catching up with them, etc.).

--- Jesper_Bųje <2698454m001@mail1.stofanet.dk> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> As I wroted before Im a marshal running a game, but
> I all of a sudden have
> gotten a probelm, the players are in the end of an
> adventure (Ghostriders)
> So tomorrow when we play they would start by
> compleating that, and then
> what??? I got lots of adventures laying around,
> planning to run, but havent
> gotten the time to prepare them propperly (One of
> them involves a riverboat,
> a Big poker game, and a lot of faul play) but dose
> anybody out there have
> any easy going hooks I could use the rest of the
> time tomorrow???
>
> Hope somebody helps :o)
>
> /Jesper

> with