Re: [DL] Hexslinger vs Shootist

>          To me, what was actually published in LD is pretty much Hucksters
> with guns. If that's exactly what you want in your game, as I wrote in LS,
> go with that. However, the Shootist is, IMNSHO, a more distinctive and
> flavorful option, which benefits from 3 years of playtesting and advice,
if
> nothing else.

So am I accurate in my description of a Hexslinger, as written in Law Dogs,
as a more freelance version of a Ranger Shootist? My thinking is that not
all of the non-traditional Hucksters work for the Rangers and the "Shootist"
descriptor is used to specifically refer to the ones employed by the
Rangers.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times