Re: [DL] The Worldview

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 02:27  PM, Brom
> Clancy wrote:
> > The Weird World Project:
>
> I wish this project well, but I hope you can avoid
> the issues that have
> kept Pinnacle from covering the rest of the world
> (Err, not including
> shortage of staff, but that counts, too).

I think an "adventure" would be better to do rather
than a whole setting.  I'd include as much info as
possible to make the area playable, but I don't think
I'd be all that interested in the complete setting and
stats for Romania.

But, if you created a story that started off in North
America and eventually led you to Romania, I think
that'd be pretty kewl.
But, that's my opinion.

Iron Marshal Mike