Re: [DL] Accessories <Shane>

Im, gonna have to be kinda careful how I word this for reasons that would doubtless later become apparent.

I personaly love the idea of a few more accesories although if I had my choice, I would like to see a metal version of the Law Marshals Badge as seen on most of the Deadlands publications, possibly without the bullet hole. I guess $10 - $12 would not be too much to ask for such a great peice.

Also I think some officicial Fate Chips, maybe in leather with the deadlands logo on and playing card suits around the outside, possibly with their own little baggie?

With regards to the soundtracks, everyone would like to see another one or more brought out but knowing the work involved it is highly unlikely I think.

If asked what I would really like though, it has nothing to do with merchandice, I think shane should run a competition where by the winner gets to go and play with Shane and the original possee, can anyone imagine anything better?

As always

Warmest Regards

Peter King

Marshal & Long Time Gamer under "The Judge David Gabriel" & "Chance Black"

"You can't quick draw on em , your carrying a injun" MARSHAL
"Ok, Swing the injun" CHANCE BLACK