From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Shane Mclean
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 6:04 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Another Dominion Question

> Does this sound right?

It sounds nasty - which is perfect Deadlands!

SPOLIER SPACE BELOW:

But yes, it sounds right for vision quests and stuff, but if he uses a
portal he could *physically* cross over, with would put him on the manitou's
home turf.  I recall there being something about that somewhere, but can't
remember where.

Shane