From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Allan Seyberth
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 7:25 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

 >I'd have to take the oppositte stance and say that it doesn't go up.  It's
 >still the same spirit that possesed him.  If it gets better it should be
on
 >it's own merit.

I agree, but the way I've always rationalized how the manitou's spirit is
limited by the host's spirit (ie why don't d12 Spirit manitous grab d6
spirit people?) is that manitous with the hutzpah to attempt a harrowing
are d12 spirit types, but that their effective power is limited by the
spirit of their host.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on the
Christian Religion
                 - George Washington