Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

> >I'd have to take the oppositte stance and say that it doesn't go up.
It's
>  >still the same spirit that possesed him.  If it gets better it should be
on
>  >it's own merit.
>
> I agree, but the way I've always rationalized how the manitou's spirit is
> limited by the host's spirit (ie why don't d12 Spirit manitous grab d6
> spirit people?) is that manitous with the hutzpah to attempt a harrowing
> are d12 spirit types, but that their effective power is limited by the
> spirit of their host.

I like this...  The spirit can only draw so much power from the Hunting
Grounds, and is limited by the strength of a link the host has with the
spirit world (determined by Spirit score)....  Sounds reasonable.  Letting
the Manitou increase by itself could represent fine-tuning it's link with
the HG through expereince....

Nice thoughts Alan.

Shane