Re: [DL] deadlands miniatures

From: velvetandiron@yahoo.com

>How many of you folks play the game with figs, and in
>what scale?

>I know there were official figs out in a nice variety
>of shapes, but I did my deadlands games with 54mm
>plastics cowboys.

I have used many and sundry figures, including little plastic cowboys &
indians. For a while I was using the western-themed Lego figures, since
they are easy to customize to fit a character's equipment and general
look... but its hard to scare the players with a bunch of cute Legos on
the table. Now I pretty much stick to Cardstock Cowboys for the figures,
and have even made a few custom ones of my own (because its just so easy
to make them) for special villians and the like.

Shawn McGrath --  fenninkainen@juno.com
 "All Irish wars are merry, all Irish
  songs are sad." -- G. K. Chesterton

Only $9.95 per month!