[DL] Power in the hunting grounds

Ok, I'm back again and I need help. I know, why don't you guys just write my
adventures for me....

Oh yeah, totally spoiler stuff. Dealing with the hunting grounds and the
powers that be. So get!!
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

12

13

Background info...
A huckster has begun to see what's up in the hunting grounds. Now he did
this because while he was casting a spell he observed someone watching him
in the hunting grounds. So he tried to bring up the image of the person
while still in the hunting grounds. Using the power there around him. I
didn't really allow this, tho I let him try. Which he then forgot about the
manitou he was playing cards with and it attacked! He survives and later on
tries it again. He goes at it this way... He contacts the grounds, but
doesn't want a manitou there. So he creates his area, a gambling boat. He
states, "I envision creating my normal area, but without any Manitous. I
then open myself up to the power of the hunting grounds." I just smile and
bend him over. "So you open yourself up to the hunting grounds?" "yeah"
ok..... so I draw a card for the manitou and got a black joker. I wasn't
expecting this and decided this was something big. I figure he pushing into
things he does not know. I'm not going to hose him horribly but enough to
let him know that this is dangerous stuff. So his area is shattered when
this hulking manitou steps in and says lunch. After a few spirit rolls and
chips spent he is able to break contact. However, the manitou reaches out
with it's six clawed hand and grabs his chest. In the physical world he
wakes to find his chest burning with six fingers burned into his chest. Now
the fun begins.

Some of you probably don't see ppl able to do this. I enjoy the idea of the
whole demon thing and trying to deal with them. Please put aside that belief
cause I could sure use some input.

Now this manitou (haven't named him yet, ideas?) wants to lull the huckster
over to the reckoners while still enjoying their contact.
Of course the player is totally leary but I know he won't be able to help
himself taste a little of the powers available....

The first phase, develop trust.... have the PC draw a card, that card is now
considered a joker of sorts. While casting a hex if that card is drawn red,
I give the huckster another card, free of charge! If it's black, the final
hand is dropped one level. I envision this as when the PC contacts the
grounds his manitou is the dealer.

Second phase, the new jokers are just that, jokers. Now the manitou is
whispering in his ear what his opponent has in his hand.

Third phase, after a roll, but before he looks at his cards, the PC can on a
second action challenge the manitou to a game of cards. Hexslingin vs. 7.
Success and raise gets him extra cards. If all three black jokers are drawn
then I get to spend a chip for control like Dominion for harrowed.

Anyway, that's my idea. What do you think? Too powerful, not enough, give me
some good atmosphere ideas, etc. Thanks all.