Re: [DL] Power in the hunting grounds

<SNIP>
> Anyway, that's my idea. What do you think? Too powerful, not enough, give
me
> some good atmosphere ideas, etc. Thanks all.

Sounds kinda neat. Granted, if you really want to screw with him, have him
make a Spirit roll to resist taking that second game against the manitou in
the final phase. Also, note that when physically in the Hunting Grounds
(which I gathered the Huckster was from your description) he doesn't need to
actually contact a manitou. He can just channel the energy himself, though
he still has to roll and draw cards to see how well he did it.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times