Re: [DL] Wow! Talk about a bunch of posts! / Accessories Continued

--- "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed."

>          PEG can't do a Texas Ranger badge without
> the genuine articles
> getting upset--little thing called "impersonating a
> law officer", there.

Y'see, that's why I suggested a generic badge.  I like
the idea mentioned earlier of the badge looking a
little like the one on the Marshal's section of the
books, sans the bullet hole.

Also, in order to keep it from being mistaken for the
real deal, you should have the Deadlands logo
emblazoned on it.
I think a prop like this would be invaluable at Con
games and LARPs. PLUS, as I mentioned, I know I (and
obviously some people on here have already said) would
fork over the cash for something like this.

I believe it's a good symbol to remind the players of
who the boss REALLY is.