Re: [DL] Wow! Talk about a bunch of posts!

At 02:31 PM 11/22/2002, Mr. Jeff Shoffner wrote:
>Man, ya take an 18 hour nap, and miss out on all the fun! (fighting evil
>nasty viruses; for some reason, by body just likes to shut down for a long
>time)

         Hope you feel better soon, good sir!

>Mr. McGlothlin;  wow, you have mafia ties where you can contract out hits?

         La Familia dominates all unions, including the teachers'.;-)

>Oh, and don't be so negative about Dead Presidents--I thought you did an
>excellent job
>with the adventure, & I'm sure lots of others think so too.

         I appreciate the good thoughts, but I had nothing to do with the
end result of DP, and no longer feel the credit or blame for it is mine to
receive. The published product I am not fond of, and that's probably all I
should say about it.

>My friends had to have the Texas Rangers
>badge, but I guess I'm a nonconformist.  As for why Pinnacle doesn't put
>these things out, long ago I asked something similar & was told that such
>things don't bring in enough money to warrant production--ie: it's a losing
>proposition.

         PEG can't do a Texas Ranger badge without the genuine articles
getting upset--little thing called "impersonating a law officer", there.

>The rest I'll just ignore for Chris McGlothlin's sake.

         God bless you for using the DL listserver to actually talk about
Deadlands.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_