Re: [DL] Wow! Talk about a bunch of posts! / Accessories Continued

At 10:13 AM 11/25/2002, deadlander624@yahoo.com wrote:
>Y'see, that's why I suggested a generic badge.  I like
>the idea mentioned earlier of the badge looking a
>little like the one on the Marshal's section of the
>books, sans the bullet hole.

         I probably should mention that it is possible (though not easy or
cheap) to get a Texas Rangers badge. After writing Lone Stars, I *had* to
have one, and blessedly, one is now in my possession.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_