Re: [DL] Write up of Devils' Tower results. (Very Long)

> Von: "Jeff Yates" <jyates@primaryfunction.com>
> Datum: 2002/11/26 Di PM 09:58:44 GMT+01:00
> An: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
> Betreff: [DL] Write up of Devils' Tower results. (Very Long)
>
> Hey List!
>
> Finally finished running the Devil's Tower trilogy.  This is my first
> attempt at a post-games writeup, so consider yourself warned ;-)

[snip]

Wow. Just wow. If the game was even half as exciting as reading about it, I wish I would have been there. Nice job with that amnesia-thing. I would've left Jackie out, though, since you had a replacement.

For your new character-problem,  I have one or two suggestions...

SPOILERS!!!!

You could use character who got stranded - a Mad Scientist who accidentally opened a portal and got sucked in, for example. Or you could use one of the Harrowed guys the protector bought in to fight the Reckoners. Maybe he got lost on the trail.

Markus