RE: [DL] Thanks and another query.

I was wondering about the "pick up your pace" in regards to the revised
rules myself.  The rules your group uses below are differnt from what's in
revised. According to the player's guide, you can move twice your Pace
during a round but if you move over your Pace in a single action, you are at
-4 for that action. So, when played Revised can going twice your Pace the
fastest a PC can go per round?

THANX
mAdHaTtEr