Re: [DL] Doomtown, Gomorra, etc.

Sorry I been meanin to respond about the thread we had a
little while back about Mr. McGlothlin's Dead Presidents.
Some time ago the list recieved an offer of the original
version of DP and it was quite good. I used the intro from it
myself when running DP, which was just about 3 weeks ago now.
It went a lot smoother, although having a ranger in the posse
helped alot. But the Jewish gunslinger was insistant that
they could find out this mystery without going to Gomorra, so
they did. Anyway I am not sure if he still keeps it about but
I am sure you can ask him.

Mazaltov,

Marshal Kevin Stoner