Re: "Re: [DL] Stone's stats" OR "Attach a spoiler damnit!"

But isn't that what makes it all the more fun? If I were a player and I read some of those stats, I'd be pretty freakin' scared. Also the fact that Stone can't die doesn't really help any players out who are reading this.

 Marshal Black <marshal_black@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Allan Seyberth wrote:
> How about a SPOILERS!!!! tag in here. . .

Heartily agreed! Jeezus, I've got PLAYERS on here who
could read that message!