Re: "Re: [DL] Stone's stats" OR "Attach a spoiler damnit!"

At its core, this is a game about fear.  It is a simple fact
that the unknown is infinitely more frightening that the
known.

However, that is all beside the point.  It is a common
courtesy of this list that any posts that discuss any
Marshall only information are marked with spoilers and
spoiler space (for those with preview email systems).

Perhaps it is more common for players to read all the
"secrets" of the books, but there are people who prefer to
keep the Marshall's section for the Marshall.  Heck, one
member of Marshal Black's (no relation) posse has been in a
Deadlands book and can't even read it.

So, let's just be courteous to our fellow players.  I don't
think any post has suffered from a little forethought.

Thank you,

Clint