Re: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

> >Ah yup - but the Joker cards are rares. There are only two types of
jokers
> -
> >one rare from the initial set, and one from one of the later ones.

There are actually three Jokers, and the rarity varies depending on which
Joker and which set.

The standard Joker was in Ep 1&2. It was a rare in the set; one of 25
rares, of which 3-4 appeared in each pack. It also came in the Collegium
starter for that set.

The Death's Head Joker was introduced later. It showed somewhere around Ep
7, if I'm not mistaken. Like the original Joker, it was rare (again, one of
25, of which 3-4 appeared in each pack). This never came fixed in a
starter.

I believe both of these were reprinted in Pine Box as rares, though I could
be wrong.

Revelations saw the release of the Fools Joker.

Both the Fool's and Death's Head Jokers were reprinted in Boot Hill
Edition, as a Rare and an Uncommon, respectively.

B. D. Flory
Freelance Writer/Editor

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
                                       -Alfred Lord Tennyson, Ulysses