RE: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

Wow...

Hey, if I wanted to be rid of my Doomtown cards
(trying to get as much CCG stuff away from me as
possible) can anyone give me any good advice as where
or how to do it?  eBay just doesn't particularly
appear effective as most Doomtown stuff I've seen on
there doesn't seem to pull bids.

I've been let down by CCG's that, as they continue,
bring out more and more powerful cards, thereby
weakening the original and forcing players from the
beginning to 'keep buying' so some newbie doesn't
thump 'em.  This isn't a shot at Doomtown, this is a
shot at pretty much all of 'em esp. the one's I've
happened to play.

Pat