Re: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Billings" <jmb@dwarven.co.uk>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: [DL] eBay has a bunch of doomtown cards listed

> Gah.
>
> Aren't HTML-Only emails frowned upon on this list?
>
> Gah.

Yeah, they are.  Make the digest quite messy.  But everyone occassionally
gets hosed by Microsoft's email clients that just hate plain text, and folks
with AOL pretty much have no choice as I understand it.  Still, it's worth
it for us with a choice to try hard to keep it plain text.  I myself
apologize for my own lapses.

Jeff Y.