[DL] The Call....

>In the 20 odd years I've been playing these games, I've never found anyone
>running Cthulhu.   But I am ashamed not to have mentioned it as a source
>book on insanity -- don't need to play it to know the emphasis on sanity!
>
>Jeff Y

You've NEVER found anyone playing CoC???? Man, before I got hooked on DL,
that's about all I played around here.  Had just finished up the classic
"Day of the Beast" with my group (good thing too, or we'd never finish it).
Man, if there was EVER a game for horror & suspense, CoC is it--provided
that your group has no clue as to what is going on.... Man, I remember when
my (then) GM told me not to buy/read the books... Wished I'd listen to
him....

Jeff "What the &*#$# WAS THAT THING!!!!????" S