Re: [DL] The Call....

In a message dated 12/1/2002 9:36:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, shoffner@esper.com writes:

> Jeff "What the &*#$# WAS THAT THING!!!!????" S

That reminds me of the CoC game (set in 1991) where all of us where modern types who didnt know what the big nasty was...

"Oh shit, what the $%^@#&@ was that?"
"I sure as the hell dont know, and i aint standing around to find out..."
five minutes later the group meets up with my character at the car... "What took you so long..."
"How the hell did you get here?"
"When i heard the roar and saw that bugger i took off... And i was about to leave your asses..."
"Well why didn't you?"
"You had the damn keys!"

Richard