RE: [DL] The Call....

You gotta play the Mask of Nyrathotep... but the Day of the Beast is
awesome. Of course, you can try the Mountains of Madness... if you can
manage to lift that massive tome.

Yuri

*You've NEVER found anyone playing CoC???? Man, before I got hooked on
DL,
*that's about all I played around here.  Had just finished up the
classic
*"Day of the Beast" with my group (good thing too, or we'd never finish
it).
*Man, if there was EVER a game for horror & suspense, CoC is
it--provided
*that your group has no clue as to what is going on.... Man, I remember
when
*my (then) GM told me not to buy/read the books... Wished I'd listen to
*him....
*
*
*Jeff "What the &*#$# WAS THAT THING!!!!????" S
*
*
*
*To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@gamerz.net with