Re: [DL] Deadlands Computer Game

On Wednesday, December 4, 2002, at 01:20  PM, Marshal Mike wrote:

> Actually, Headfirst, the company doing the Call of
> Cthulhu game is also doing the Deadlands PC game.
> If you go to Headfirst's website, you can get the up
> to date info on the ongoing project.
> http://www.headfirst.co.uk/ie.htm

I know (or did after reading the article). I think it's good news that
a company that's spending a lot of time trying to make a good CoC game
is also working on the more action-packed horror mix of Deadlands.
Headfirst seems to be very concerned with keeping true to the original
feel of the properties.