Re: [DL] Deadlands Computer Game

--- Brett Dixon <balance@tubas.net> wrote:
> I know (or did after reading the article). I think it's good news that
> a company that's spending a lot of time trying to make a good CoC game
> is also working on the more action-packed horror mix of Deadlands.
> Headfirst seems to be very concerned with keeping true to the original
> feel of the properties.

I can't say I'm too happy about the spoilers in the Deadlands trailer,
though. My posse might play this game, or at least look it up, and they've
never yet heard the word manitou, and don't know who Raven is. I'd like to
maintain that for awhile.

And getting the date of the Great Quake wrong isn't too inspiring, either.

That doesn't mean it won't be a good game, but they shouldn't mess with my
Deadlands world!

Jason "Being a bit too sensitive, aren't I?" Young